Do You Bike Winter?
If you answer Yes! I’m a seasoned winter biker or just getting started this year, we’ve got a tune-up deal for you at Coast In Bikes.
Winter bike tune-up are only only $40 (normally $70) during the winter months.
We will clean your entire frame, adjust your brakes/shifting/hubs/bottom bracket/headset & both wheels trued. In addition, your seatpost and all bolts will be regreased and winter lube applied to your chain.
Protect your steel frame with a coat of frame saver for an additional $30 with an tune-up ($50 w/o a tune-up)
Tandem or Cargo Bikes are $75 (normally $99) for the winter months.
Check out our bike shower services to keep your bike maintained for the entire winter.
If you answer No! I only ride during the fair weather months or you put away one (or more) of your bicycles during those colder months, we’ve got winter bike storage at Coast In Bikes.
For only $1 /per day securely store your bike inside this winter.
Winter Storage Includes:
- Optional $40 Basic Tune-Up that will be completed by your pick-up date
- Storage is available October 22, 2016 to March 1, 2016. Pick-up dates from March 1, 2016 to March 7, 2016.
- Advance payment is required at time of storage.
- To put your bike in storage- just stop on by Coast In Bikes anytime during we’re open.
- Heated and Secure Storage (bike is available during open hours)